Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|BtL| Behind the Lines Recruitment

+3
Grover
GhostRider
SimonU
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

|BtL| Behind the Lines Recruitment - Page 2 Empty Re: |BtL| Behind the Lines Recruitment

Post by FireWolf Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 pm

|BtL| Behind the Lines Recruitment - Page 2 3613927

NPlay Username: http://www.nplay.com/profile/FireWolf

Country/Timezone: GMT -4

Primary/Best Weapon: My best weapon is MP5 with laser lights, holographic sight, extended ammo, recoil pad, and explosive ammo. I pretty much use every weapon, but I'd say the MP5 is the one I do best with.

Primary/Best Map: I play every map, but not Pipeline or Crane because I don't really know how to play there, and my FPS drop to 10 - 20. I'd say I have no best map, I try my best with every map I play in.

How long have you been playing BeGone?: I've been playing since September 2011. I don't really play BeGone anymore, I play Rush Team & Warmerise. I just got steam, so hopefully I will play games there.

What clans have you previously joined (if none, specify): I almost joined Hash, but I cancelled due to my inactivity. After that, I didn't know which clan to join, so I joined [Forever]. I sticked with Forever until the very end, until it got deleted. But it had a good run.

Select one of the three BtL qualities (Brotherhood/Trust/Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: I say loyalty. I always commit to any clan I wish to join. I always try my best, and stick with the clan until the very end.

How can you improve BtL as a clan?: I don't know how to improve BtL as a clan, it's already a good clan, but perhaps skill? I'm good at BeGone.

What are you hoping to achieve in this clan?: I hope to achieve respect from members. I respect everyone.

Should you be rejected, why do you think this would happen?: Maybe it's because of lack of visiting BB or NPlay. I hardly play anymore due to the recent hacks.

Who would you prefer to be tested by, and in what map?: Any tester would be fine. And map maybe could be Courtyard or Tower.

Have you played with any BtL members prior to this? Who?: No not really, I don't play BeGone anymore, and it's been some quite time since I've last played.

Have you been scouted or recommended to join by a member? If yes, who?: No, sadly. But I will try to make friends with BtL.

{Optional}Tell us anything else you feel will increase your chances of being approved: I played BeGone since 2011, and I'm loyal to any clan I join. I respect everyone, doesn't matter of the rudeness they act towards me. If BtL rejects me, I will try again.
FireWolf
FireWolf
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2